What's the size limit to pass data between server and client
Author Message
 What's the size limit to pass data between server and client

Hello all!
  I need to move large buffers between the client and the server
(bigger than 1mb). If I pass a 100kb array, its ok. On a 1mb array the
client fails saying that the server threw an exception, but I guess
this was at the unmarshall stage, because my method is not called. The
main problem is that I have no visibility of what happens.
Any hint?
tnx in advance,
careta

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 30 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. need simple client server which passes up to 300 MB of dummy data

2. ATL Server: Limiting the size of a request

3. Client Server problem: CLIENT printerDC not available on SERVER

4. C Data Types - Size Limits

5. Limit size of data sent to printer?

6. Raise event from client side on server side, passing parameter

7. Passing an array of UDTs from a c++ client to c++ server

8. Passing a structure between a VB client and an ATL com server

9. how to pass an object from client 2 server

10. Problem with VB clients accessing SAFEARRAY passed from my ATL server

11. how do I pass a buffer from my exe server to my client and vice versa

12. How To pass Varriant Array from VB Client to ATL server