Problem with scripting context when using VB com object inside VC com object
Author Message
 Problem with scripting context when using VB com object inside VC com object

I am creating a VC com object, that needs to run under ASP. My problem
is that I need to call some functions that is inside a VB com object.
This object uses scripting context on my testserver though. I can get
the context inside my C++ object easily as described in:
http://www.*-*-*.com/
when I try to initialize the VB com object, it throws an exception. I
am not sure if it is because my VC object uses Object Context and the
VB object uses scripting context, or if I just didn't initialized it
correctly... Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks in advance.
Rune Schmidt Nielsen

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 19 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using COM objects within COM objects

2. Convert variant to object (VB-COM used in VC)

3. Problem using a VB COM object in ATL project

4. Create instance of an com object inside a the Com server

5. Call Com objects inside c++ object

6. Return a pointer to a nested COM object from a COM object method

7. Invoking COM object from COM object

8. passing COM object pointers to another COM object in ATL

9. COM Object returning COM Object Reference

10. passing objects from VB as VARIANT to COM server object failing

11. COM object in a COM object

12. Passing COM objects as parameters to other COM objects