Where can find a CSMTP class base on ATL?
Author Message
 Where can find a CSMTP class base on ATL?

I want to find a CSMTP class which can be woking under ATL.

Thanks.

Neal

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 13:11:34 GMT
 Where can find a CSMTP class base on ATL?
http://www.codeguru.com/internet/smtpSimpson.html

Quote:
> I want to find a CSMTP class which can be woking under ATL.

> Thanks.

> Neal

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 13:33:59 GMT

1. ATL COM - Passing ATL COM classes through another ATL COM class in the same app

2. Protected member in a base class of a base class

3. #imported dll - can't find base class error

4. base class not found error in VC 6

5. Can't find base class

6. CAsyncSocket/CSocket not found in List of base classes in ClassWizard

7. ATL and Base Class Pointers in COM

8. Help with templated base classes for ATL

9. How do I create ATL base classes?

10. Is there a way for communication between instances of an ATL based com class

11. Base Class Undefined error in ATL 3.0

12. Is there a way for communication between instances of an ATL based com class