ATL Control
Author Message
 ATL Control

I've done a number of C++ ATL simple objs that do not have user interfaces
in the past, no problem.
I have to do an ATL control with a user interface, that will have let's say
a label, a button and an edit box on it and that will fire when the button
is clicked. I've created my project, added a new ATL Control to it, and I
can add methods, etc, but now I'm stuck. Where is the control's window where
I can put my button and stuff (I know this is not VB, but VB ActiveX
controls has a form/page where the buttons/labels/boxes are dropped on which
is the display of the control).

Thanks.

Sun, 27 Mar 2005 09:34:32 GMT
 ATL Control
Create a composite control, then you can lay out buttons and such in the
dialog editor.
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> I've done a number of C++ ATL simple objs that do not have user
interfaces
> in the past, no problem.
> I have to do an ATL control with a user interface, that will have
let's say
> a label, a button and an edit box on it and that will fire when the
button
> is clicked. I've created my project, added a new ATL Control to it,
and I
> can add methods, etc, but now I'm stuck. Where is the control's window
where
> I can put my button and stuff (I know this is not VB, but VB ActiveX
> controls has a form/page where the buttons/labels/boxes are dropped on
which
> is the display of the control).

> Thanks.

Mon, 28 Mar 2005 00:45:06 GMT
 ATL Control
Frightening easy if one knows what to do. Thanks.

Quote:
> Create a composite control, then you can lay out buttons and such in the
> dialog editor.
> --
> With best wishes,
>     Igor Tandetnik

> and wrong." H.L. Mencken

> > I've done a number of C++ ATL simple objs that do not have user
> interfaces
> > in the past, no problem.
> > I have to do an ATL control with a user interface, that will have
> let's say
> > a label, a button and an edit box on it and that will fire when the
> button
> > is clicked. I've created my project, added a new ATL Control to it,
> and I
> > can add methods, etc, but now I'm stuck. Where is the control's window
> where
> > I can put my button and stuff (I know this is not VB, but VB ActiveX
> > controls has a form/page where the buttons/labels/boxes are dropped on
> which
> > is the display of the control).

> > Thanks.

Mon, 28 Mar 2005 08:54:49 GMT

1. Howto make the data of one ATL control to other ATL controls

2. ATL Control & ATL Web Service

3. Atl control dependency on atl.dll

4. Hosting ATL control in ATL app

5. Atl control dependency on atl.dll

6. Basing an ATL Control on an OCX Control

7. Atl control based on ListView control

8. Bell sound when ENTER is pressed in an EDIT control child of an ATL control

9. ATL Control with intrinsic Windows controls

10. Visual MFC based controls in ATL controls

11. ATL Controls

12. Missing ToolboxBitmap32 in attributed ATL control