Please help to set string value
Author Message
 Please help to set string value

Hi All,

Using a DynamicAccessor I got the information from a particular column.

The datatype is DBTYPE_STR.

Now I want to change the value of that column.

Char* Str = "Test";

rs.setvalue(col, str);

Whenever I try this I am getting an assertion failure.

Please help.

Thanks

Anand G

Tue, 01 Mar 2005 01:46:17 GMT

1. Please help to set string value

2. need help please please setting registry value

3. Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!

5. Removing a value from a set of values or'd together

6. Help - I need to set variable A = value held in variable named in variable B

7. Help Need setting Windows NT Registry Values

8. Newbie, help setting default values to a custom CFontDialog

9. Newbie, help setting default values for a custom CFontDialog

10. Help setting Registry Values in Windows Nt

11. Decoding a 32bit value field (characters)? HELP PLEASE

12. Please help with incorrect color values!