defaultvalue error while setting to a double value
Author Message
 defaultvalue error while setting to a double value

hi all

can someone tell me why this doesn.t work???

HRESULT  some_function([in, defaultvalue(5.2)] double dThreshold);

I am always getting default value as 0.00000000000...

Thanks in advance

-Sachin

Tue, 08 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. defaultvalue error while setting to a double value

2. addition long values to long double value ?

3. Removing a value from a set of values or'd together

4. Sorting on double values.

5. question about huge double value

6. Largest double value ...

7. Convert a string to a double value ?

8. value of : (double) clock( ) / CLOCKS_PER_SEC

9. double not assigning value

10. Inconsistent intemediate values in double (egcs bug?)

11. Double random value

12. Double Initialization Values