How to implement About property or any other able to raise extra dialog
Author Message
 How to implement About property or any other able to raise extra dialog

Hi,
How I can get a button in property field able to raise some dialog after
click.
What kind of property it should be?
Thanks a lot
Jerry

Sat, 21 Feb 2004 21:31:48 GMT
 How to implement About property or any other able to raise extra dialog
"About" is not a property. It is a method with a predefined ID of
DISPID_ABOUTBOX (-552) and no parameters. VB recognizes this special DISPID.
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

Quote:
> Hi,
> How I can get a button in property field able to raise some dialog after
> click.
> What kind of property it should be?
> Thanks a lot
> Jerry

Sat, 21 Feb 2004 22:44:36 GMT

1. Extra Controls on Property Sheet Dialog

2. Extra Controls on Property Sheet Dialog

3. MFC class able to implement the standard C++ library iostream functionalities in a scrolled window

4. Raising "Invalid Property Values"

5. Raising Invalid Property Value

6. Not able to show Composite control on dialog or VB Frame

7. I am having problems setting up that a specified dialog is displayed before any others

8. How to raise the file download dialog box?

9. raise a dialog event

10. Customising Print-Dialog (just adding 1 extra checkbox in)

11. Resize dialog when SIP is raised in MFC

12. Implementing a 'clone' method/property