How to use ATL Dialog
Author Message
 How to use ATL Dialog

hi, I am new to AT:L and have one very simple question.
How to use ATL dialog?
I created a ATL Dialog in ATL project in VS 7 . How to show it and when?

When my dll is loaded and the client request one method on my interface, I
create a object of this Dialog and show(how???) it , then response to the
message?

Any giudance will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Zhipeng Liu

Sun, 06 Mar 2005 16:55:16 GMT
 How to use ATL Dialog

Quote:
> hi, I am new to AT:L and have one very simple question.
> How to use ATL dialog?
> I created a ATL Dialog in ATL project in VS 7 . How to show it and when?

> When my dll is loaded and the client request one method on my interface, I
> create a object of this Dialog and show(how???) it , then response to the
> message?

Call DoModal() on the object to display the dialog. Check in MSDN for
IDialogImpl and IAxDialogImpl for more information on ATL dialog.

Sun, 06 Mar 2005 23:26:22 GMT
 How to use ATL Dialog
Here's an example method's code:

CMyDialog dlg.
int nRes = dlg.DoModal();
return (nRes == IDOK) ? S_OK : E_FAIL;

--
=====================================
Alexander Nickolov

MVP VC FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq
=====================================

Quote:

> hi, I am new to AT:L and have one very simple question.
> How to use ATL dialog?
> I created a ATL Dialog in ATL project in VS 7 . How to show it and when?

> When my dll is loaded and the client request one method on my interface, I
> create a object of this Dialog and show(how???) it , then response to the
> message?

> Any giudance will be appreciated.

> Thanks.

> Zhipeng Liu

Mon, 07 Mar 2005 02:39:58 GMT

1. Problem using dialog in ATL project

2. Using Edit Control in ATL Dialog

3. Using ATL's from ATL or C++ Clients

4. Unable to use ATL wizard in VC6 after using ATL wizard in VC7 dot net beta2

5. using ATL types in non-ATL project

6. Using a ATL Object in another ATL Object

7. Using AFX EXT DLL ATL objects in ATL EXE server

8. Can't add more than one ATL object to an ATL project using wizard

9. Using a ATL Object in another ATL Object

10. Problem Hosting ActiveX Controls Using ATL AXHost (CAxWindow2) using VC7

11. using derived Dialog class with Dialog Bar

12. Inserting an ActiveX Control that uses a Dialog on a dialog