Mixing debug and release objects causes exceptions
Author Message
 Mixing debug and release objects causes exceptions

Hi
I have a MFC app that uses 2 activeX objects (which support) MFC.
If I mix debug and release version (say a release version of the APP
with debug versions of the activex'es) I get exceptions.
Is this symptomatic of bugs or is it something to be expected ?
thanks for your help
jac.

Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:02:37 GMT
 Mixing debug and release objects causes exceptions
Please post MFC questions at the MFC forums:
microsoft.public.vc.mfc
microsoft.public.vc.mfcole

--
=====================================
Alexander Nickolov

MVP VC FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq
=====================================

Quote:
> Hi
> I have a MFC app that uses 2 activeX objects (which support) MFC.
> If I mix debug and release version (say a release version of the APP
> with debug versions of the activex'es) I get exceptions.
> Is this symptomatic of bugs or is it something to be expected ?
> thanks for your help
> jac.

Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:00:46 GMT

1. Help: Truncate text causes exception in release, but not debug

2. mixed mode DLL causing non-continuable exception during process load

3. Is it OK to mixing debug versions and release verions of MFC extension DLLs

4. Need Advice - Mixing release and debug libraries

5. Mixing debug and release libraries - Need advice

6. FYI: __argv will be NULL if mixing debug and release builds

7. Mixing Debug and Release builds

8. FYI: Debug and Release version behave differently with code mixing float and double

9. mixing debug/release builds

10. mixing release and debug

11. newbie vc++ question (mixing debug and release)

12. mixing debug/release builds