IN Atl7.0 where to import msado15.dll
Author Message
 IN Atl7.0 where to import msado15.dll

Hello
            Where to import msado15.dll to return a recordset from a method
of an object in ATL7.0 and also where
to declare enumerators.

earlier i used to import and declare enumertaors inside .idl file in this
fashion.

library APPLICATIONLib
{
    importlib("stdole32.tlb");
     importlib("stdole2.tlb");

     importlib("msado15.dll");

    typedef enum {bcMale = 1 , bcFemale} bcGender;

Quote:
}

thanks.

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:34:51 GMT
 IN Atl7.0 where to import msado15.dll
I assume you are building an attributed ATL project. See [importlib] and
[export] attributes.
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
>             Where to import msado15.dll to return a recordset from a
method
> of an object in ATL7.0 and also where
> to declare enumerators.

> earlier i used to import and declare enumertaors inside .idl file in
this
> fashion.

> library APPLICATIONLib
> {
>     importlib("stdole32.tlb");
>      importlib("stdole2.tlb");

>      importlib("msado15.dll");

>     typedef enum {bcMale = 1 , bcFemale} bcGender;
> }

Sun, 25 Sep 2005 04:53:44 GMT

1. Importing MSADO15.dll

2. Importing msado15.dll

3. Unable to import msado15.dll

4. import msado15.dll problem

5. Problems importing msado15.dll

6. #import msado15.dll

7. ADO : #import <msado15.dll> statement

8. Problem importing msado15.dll

9. Pbm Importing msADO15.DLL

10. Problem with #import msado15.dll :enum type redefinition

11. #import "msado15.dll"

12. Use Alt In Vc Platform about #import msado15.dll