Implement interface IFilter & IPersistFile
Author Message
 Implement interface IFilter & IPersistFile

Hi all,
I'm trying to implement these interfaces in My Visual Studio 7 ATL Project.
Are these interface avaible in the "Implement Interace" wizard when you
right click on a class in Class View ?
If so in which typelib ???
thanks

Wed, 07 Sep 2005 00:41:53 GMT
 Implement interface IFilter & IPersistFile
No, these interfaces are not Automation-compatible and are not
described in type libraries. You'll have to implement them by hand.

--
=====================================
Alexander Nickolov

MVP VC FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq
=====================================

Quote:

> Hi all,
> I'm trying to implement these interfaces in My Visual Studio 7 ATL Project.
> Are these interface avaible in the "Implement Interace" wizard when you
> right click on a class in Class View ?
> If so in which typelib ???
> thanks

Wed, 07 Sep 2005 08:34:08 GMT

1. Ifilter interface

2. C3241 & Implement Interface

3. dual interfaces & more than on interface

4. Bug? Implementing an Interface

5. Problem implementing interface

6. Create instance of unnamed class that implements interface

7. Internal Compiler Error while deriving C# class from a MC++ class implementing a C# interface

8. How to implement such kind of interface?

9. Implementing an interface on a inherited class

10. Implementing interface members as protected?

11. Implementing a COM+ interface in C#

12. Implementing a COM interface