Creating VC++ built COM application in VB - resulting in - ActiveX can't create object
Author Message
 Creating VC++ built COM application in VB - resulting in - ActiveX can't create object

Dear All,

I have tried creating a simple ATL COM application in VC++ with one single
MTS server component. But when I try to create this object in VB. I got this
error during run time - "ActiveX can't create object". Can somebody help me
on this?

The COM application was successful registered, created the component
services package and referenced it in my VB app. Any idea what went wrong?

WhiteLilly

Mon, 17 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB image list handle isn't fully accessible in VC++ ActiveX thru COM call

2. what is the diffrence between Activex DLL in VB and ATL COM in VC

3. COM + VC + VB + ActiveX

4. Using VC++ to access ActiveX DLL created by VB

5. Using VB-created Activex DLLs in a VC program

6. creating a sink in VC to handle events fired by VB Com Object

7. ATL COM object can't get arrays from VB in VB/VC6

8. ATL COM object can't get arrays from VB in VB/VC6

9. Problem using VB 5 activex DLL in a VC++ activex control

10. Problem calling VB COM dll from VC++ multithreaded COM EXE client

11. VB COM MIGRATION TO ATL VC COM

12. VC++ COM or VB COM - Which is better?