Newbie - Compile error (Cannot open include file: 'xmldom.idl': No such file or directory)
Author Message
 Newbie - Compile error (Cannot open include file: 'xmldom.idl': No such file or directory)

Hi,

I'm very new to this ATL thing. I was trying to get my first test to run but
having difficulty with this message.
There isn't any such file in my system!

The error says:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK\include\msxml.idl(51) : fatal error C1083:
Cannot open include file: 'xmldom.idl': No such file or directory

thanks.

Sat, 29 May 2004 15:09:22 GMT
 Newbie - Compile error (Cannot open include file: 'xmldom.idl': No such file or directory)
These kinds of problems are usually fixed by installing the latest
Platform SDK.

--
=====================================
Alexander Nickolov

MVP VC FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq
=====================================

Quote:
> Hi,

> I'm very new to this ATL thing. I was trying to get my first test to run
but
> having difficulty with this message.
> There isn't any such file in my system!

> The error says:

> C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK\include\msxml.idl(51) : fatal error C1083:
> Cannot open include file: 'xmldom.idl': No such file or directory

> thanks.

Sun, 30 May 2004 12:44:27 GMT

1. fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'excpt.h': No such file or directory

2. Cannot open include file: 'crtdbg.h'

3. cannot open include file 'winresrc.h'

4. cannot open include file 'afxres.h'

5. BSCMAKE: error BK1506 : cannot open file '.\Debug\StdAfx.sbr': No such file or directory

6. Linker cannot open file 'mfc70ud.lib'

7. newbie question - "Cannot open include file"

8. Compile Error: cannot open type library file ''msado15.dll'

9. Compile Error: cannot open type library file ''msado15.dll'

10. Compile Error: cannot open type library file ''msado15.dll'

11. Can't include IDL file in project

12. fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: