Newbie Question on ATL
Author Message
 Newbie Question on ATL

Hello,
       I have a newbie questions on ATL . When I use ATL object wizard  to
create  new ATL objects, I am able to change CoClass and PROGID , but how do
I change them after objects are created?

Thanks in advance

Mon, 24 May 2004 05:30:33 GMT
 Newbie Question on ATL
I'm not sure what you mean by CoClass. ProgId is in the .rgs file with other
registry settings.
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

"For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and
wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> Hello,
>        I have a newbie questions on ATL . When I use ATL object wizard  to
> create  new ATL objects, I am able to change CoClass and PROGID , but how
do
> I change them after objects are created?

> Thanks in advance

Mon, 24 May 2004 05:53:38 GMT
 Newbie Question on ATL
And the coclass is in the library section of your IDL.

--
=====================================
Alexander Nickolov

MVP VC FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq
=====================================

Quote:
> I'm not sure what you mean by CoClass. ProgId is in the .rgs file with
other
> registry settings.
> --
> With best wishes,
>     Igor Tandetnik

> "For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and
> wrong." H.L. Mencken

> > Hello,
> >        I have a newbie questions on ATL . When I use ATL object wizard
> > create  new ATL objects, I am able to change CoClass and PROGID , but
how
> do
> > I change them after objects are created?

> > Thanks in advance

Mon, 24 May 2004 08:52:57 GMT

1. Newbie question --- ATL dll using Wininet.dll

2. Newbie ATL / RichTextBox Question

3. newbie question about error in atl server project

4. NEWBIE ATL COM question

5. newbie ATL/WTL question

6. Newbie question: How To Make a map (stl or ATL) with BSTRs

7. Newbie question on debugging a ATL COM Project

8. NEWBIE atl/com question

9. Newbie question on try ... catch in ATL

10. Serious ATL CLIENT newbie question!!!

11. How to get length of a LPCSTR in ATL ActiveX control (newbie question)

12. Basic ATL questions for a Newbie