Atl and C#
Author Message
 Atl and C#

How can I manipulate a C# app (one that has a form I would like to output
info to) from an atl object?  A general idea would be good...

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 23:44:54 GMT
 Atl and C#
Make a C# app that is a COM server.
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> How can I manipulate a C# app (one that has a form I would like to
output
> info to) from an atl object?  A general idea would be good...

Wed, 09 Feb 2005 01:24:26 GMT

1. ATL versus C#/VB with the Common Runtime.

2. IObjectSafety(ATL-C++) - Something equivalent in .NET (C# and VB Controls)

3. ATL Server Web Service problem with C# client

4. IObjectSafety(ATL-C++) - Something equivalent in .NET (C# and VB Controls)

5. ATL Server vs. CodeBehind / C# WebService

6. Inserting the ATL Control Component in C#

7. ATL Server Web Service problem with C# client

8. ATL Server performance vs C#

9. ATL Vs. VB Vs. C# COM Component Performance

10. ATL Vs. VB Vs. C# COM Component Performance

11. Problems passing arrays to ATL objects from C#

12. Can C# work out ActiveX controls?and as small as use ATL work