DDX_Int - Compiler says undeclared, I say it is.
Author Message
 DDX_Int - Compiler says undeclared, I say it is.

I'm trying to use the DDX_INT macro defined in the atlddx.h header
file.  This macro uses a function called DDX_Int() which is also
defined in the file.

I have placed this macro into my BEGIN_DDX_MAP, selected compile on my
cpp file and BAM:
error C2065: 'DDX_Int' : undeclared identifier

I want to {*filter*} the compiler, IT IS DEFINED.  It is defined in the
exact same file as the DDX_INT macro!  The compiler obviously
understands what the DDX_INT macro resolves to because it knows that
it has a DDX_Int function call inside it.  So it's obviously reading
the "AtlDdx.h" header, so why isn't it defining that function?

It's a big file so it's possible there's an #ifdef / #ifndef blocking
the compiling of this function but geeze!  This is driving me
absolutely nuts.  I hate it when people design headerfiles that
require some sort of voodoo to work.

Does anyone know what I need to do to get this to work properly?

Thanks

Tue, 18 Oct 2005 05:12:30 GMT
 DDX_Int - Compiler says undeclared, I say it is.
You need to derive your class from CWinDataExchange<CYourClass>. DDX_Int
is a member of CWinDataExchange
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> I'm trying to use the DDX_INT macro defined in the atlddx.h header
> file.  This macro uses a function called DDX_Int() which is also
> defined in the file.

> I have placed this macro into my BEGIN_DDX_MAP, selected compile on my
> cpp file and BAM:
> error C2065: 'DDX_Int' : undeclared identifier

Tue, 18 Oct 2005 06:37:35 GMT

1. Help...compiler says "undeclared identifier"

2. Help...compiler says "undeclared identifier"

3. I am sorry for saying this but

4. Cannot access enums because compiler says they are protected

5. Compiler says I have no constructors

6. VC5 compiler says my const is not constant

7. Compiler says it's out of space

8. Data Relationships- Code says nothing has changed

9. just wanted to say thanks

10. Windows Application [MSFT what you have say?]

11. installutil.exe does not install service even though it say's so

12. Just wanted to say thanks...