Web Com Object without MFC
Author Message
 Web Com Object without MFC

I am trying to write my first web com object using VC++ but I cannot find
any good source code to use as an example to implement the IDispatch
interface.  I do not want to use MFC to create the dll.  Does anybody know
of any (MFC)less sample code that could teach me how to write my com object?

Please help, my brain has almost fried itself trying to learn this on my
own!

Tim Frakes

Wed, 08 Sep 2004 03:10:48 GMT
 Web Com Object without MFC
Since you are in ATL newsgroup, use IDispatchImpl. See POLYGON
tutorial - it walks you through many ATL features, including using
IDispatchImpl.
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> I am trying to write my first web com object using VC++ but I cannot
find
> any good source code to use as an example to implement the IDispatch
> interface.  I do not want to use MFC to create the dll.  Does anybody
know
> of any (MFC)less sample code that could teach me how to write my com
object?

> Please help, my brain has almost fried itself trying to learn this on
my
> own!

> Tim Frakes

Wed, 08 Sep 2004 03:26:39 GMT

1. COM object that uses MFC and MFC Socket class

2. How to make a Web Browser in Win32 without MFC

3. COM object that uses MFC and MFC Socket class

4. Fail to call COM objects into C# web applications

5. COM object without output parameters

6. why com object with alt 7.0 can't run on win2000 without visual.net

7. Can I use a COM object without registering?

8. Return a pointer to a nested COM object from a COM object method

9. Invoking COM object from COM object

10. passing COM object pointers to another COM object in ATL

11. COM Object returning COM Object Reference

12. COM object in a COM object