how to send ADO recordset from VB to VC client
Author Message
 how to send ADO recordset from VB to VC client

How can I send a Recordset object from VB activexdll to VC?

Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:35:42 GMT
 how to send ADO recordset from VB to VC client
why not pass the interface pointer?

Quote:
> How can I send a Recordset object from VB activexdll to VC?

Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:20:34 GMT

1. problems passing ADO Recordset from VB-COM client to VC-COM-Server dll

2. ADO Recordset.GetRows() variant array to VB/VBScript Client

3. Speed of ADO Recordset vs ADO Command in VC

4. automation clients & ado recordsets

5. Returning an ADO Recordset to a client program

6. Retrieving a ADO Recordset from a client software in COM

7. ADO Recordset Failure on client

8. Sending an ado recordset over IP

9. Returning recordsets to a VB client

10. Returing Recordset from C++ server to VB client

11. Obtaining a Recordset from both VB and VC++ clients

12. How to convert variant (passed from VB client) to recordset in VC++