backspace and CEdit box (ATL) Problem
Author Message
 backspace and CEdit box (ATL) Problem

Hello all,
I have a dialog box with Edit boxes,  combo boxes and list control... when I
launched the dialog box and  I type any text into the edit box, I try to use
the backspace to delete the text in the same edit and it doesn't work, and
also the home button doesn't work either, PLEASE does anybody know why this
is happening ??

efosa

Tue, 01 Jun 2004 22:25:49 GMT
 backspace and CEdit box (ATL) Problem
Is it a modeless dialog? The Wizard-generated message loop in _tWinMain
lacks a call to TranslateMessage(&msg). Add one right before
DispatchMessage
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> Hello all,
> I have a dialog box with Edit boxes,  combo boxes and list control...
when I
> launched the dialog box and  I type any text into the edit box, I try
to use
> the backspace to delete the text in the same edit and it doesn't work,
and
> also the home button doesn't work either, PLEASE does anybody know why
this
> is happening ??

> efosa

Tue, 01 Jun 2004 23:18:49 GMT

1. Problem with backspacing at start of CEdit box

2. CEdit box ** CEdit box ** CEdit box

3. Edit Box error, cannot backspace

4. Edit Box error, cannot use backspace??

5. Problem with CEdit in ATL exe COM

6. CEdit box problem

7. Problem with CEdit control in a dialog box

8. CEdit problem on dialog box.

9. CEdit problem in a modal dialog box?

10. Backspace problems

11. For Ed: Newbie Question about populating a CEdit box

12. Newbie Question about populating a CEdit box