Internet Explorer events
Author Message
 Internet Explorer events

I did COM object in out-proc local server ( exe ).
The problem is I try to get events in Enternet
Explorer from my object - both interfaces
object and events are dispinterfaces.
I couldn't get them. In VB6 is OK no problem.
But no events in Internet Explorer.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Volodia.

Sat, 10 Dec 2005 20:20:34 GMT
 Internet Explorer events
Answer:

MSDN
HOWTO: Enable ActiveX Control Event Handling on a Web Page
PSS ID Number: 200839

Volodia.

Quote:
> I did COM object in out-proc local server ( exe ).
> The problem is I try to get events in Enternet
> Explorer from my object - both interfaces
> object and events are dispinterfaces.
> I couldn't get them. In VB6 is OK no problem.
> But no events in Internet Explorer.

> Any ideas?

> Thanks,

> Volodia.

Sat, 10 Dec 2005 23:08:50 GMT

1. internet explorer event sink problems:

2. Getting Internet Explorer events

3. Internet Explorer Events with Browser Control in MFC ?

4. It's possible to fire all Internet Explorer event using the IHTMLELement Interface ?

5. How to Fire Error Event to Internet Explorer?

6. sinking events in internet explorer and com

7. Method for handling events of Internet Explorer....

8. !! HELP: Reset Internet Options in Internet Explorer

9. Strong name for Internet Explorer control wrapper

10. disable internet explorer debuging

11. Creating Windows Forms Controls for Internet Explorer using Managed C++

12. Writing data to Internet Explorer navigation window