Data passed to a method having [in.out] does not get back change data
Author Message
 Data passed to a method having [in.out] does not get back change data

Hello all,
I try make a call to my object using VB,
Although the parameter is in/out I cannot see the structures  changed data.

I am basically just plaing around with safearrays, I get some data , unpack
it and pack new data into it.

  [id(1), helpstring("method GetConfig")] HRESULT
getConfig([in.out]SAFEARRAY(Key) * myNode);

Wher could I be going wrong.

tahnx in advance Murtuza

Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:53:47 GMT

1. newbie ATL method - retrieving data back!

2. How pass data back to parent program?

3. Passing Data Back To the Orignial Dialog Box

4. Passing data back to MSDOS Batch file

5. How to pass data back to a CEditView from a thread

6. Getting data back from a CHTML view

7. COM - Passing Resource Data/Graphics via a method

8. How to pass HTML form data to a data tier

9. Getting the data from a CString into an LPVOID data type

10. CSocket not getting events / data

11. ComboBox having problems with a data source

12. Anybody done any data aquisition projects?