Wanted: Open Source ALT Example program
Author Message
 Wanted: Open Source ALT Example program

Hi,

I am looking for an example ATL program that is reasonably large and
demonstrates how to program in ATL properly.
It should ideally be open source.

Hope you can help,

Aaron

Fri, 28 Oct 2005 00:19:45 GMT
 Wanted: Open Source ALT Example program

> I am looking for an example ATL program that is reasonably large and
> demonstrates how to program in ATL properly.
> It should ideally be open source.

How about ATL samples [1], [2] from MSDN library?

[1]
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/vcsample/html/vcoricategorica...

[2]
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/vcsample/html/vcoriCategorica...

--
Best regards,
Vadim Melnik

Fri, 28 Oct 2005 02:22:07 GMT
 Wanted: Open Source ALT Example program
Quote:
> How about ATL samples [1], [2] from MSDN library?

> [1]

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/vcsample/html/vcoricategorica...
Quote:

> [2]

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/vcsample/html/vcoriCategorica...

Useful to a certain degree but I was really after a full blown application.

Aaron

Fri, 28 Oct 2005 04:49:32 GMT

1. Proposal: alt.binaries.examples.vb4 , alt.binaries.examples.vcpp , alt.binaries.examples.java

2. games programmer wanted for open source MMORPG project

3. Open source 16-bit x86 C-compiler wanted

4. Source code of examples in PROGRAMMING WINDOWS by Charles Petzold

5. MS Windows CAI program demo source wanted!

6. Wanted : Sources for programming IPX under Watcom

7. WANTED: Source For C Search Program!

8. WANTED! Source for WIN31 paint program (BC3+)

9. WANTED: Source for GIF viewing programs.

10. Open Source C Programs

11. MS goes Open Source....with YOUR source.....

12. stdio reimplementation posted to alt.sources