How can I set a PropertyFrame created with OleCreatePropertyFrame always on top of the z-order
Author Message
 How can I set a PropertyFrame created with OleCreatePropertyFrame always on top of the z-order

How can I set a  PropertyFrame created with OleCreatePropertyFrame alway on
top of the z-order

Thanks for any help
Joe Klug

Tue, 07 Oct 2003 02:36:27 GMT

1. How to change the whole title (caption) of a PropertyFrame created with OleCreatePropertyFrame

2. Setting a window always on top help

3. How to set dialog always in top ?

4. always set an IE window on-top

5. Q: How to set a form view always on top

6. OleCreatePropertyFrame() fails to create propertysheet, help!

7. Always On Top

8. Window always on top flag

9. Output window always on top ?

10. Help windows always stays on top of application?

11. Window always on the top

12. Output window always on top ?