ATL7 - can it be used with VC++ version 6?
Author Message
 ATL7 - can it be used with VC++ version 6?

Hello

I am using WTL version with my VC++ version 6 compiler.  Can I also use ATL7
with VC++?  If so where can I download from?  Is it a recommended move?

Angus Comber

Wed, 23 Feb 2005 18:55:52 GMT
 ATL7 - can it be used with VC++ version 6?
I doubt it would work. AFAIK ATL7 uses some compiler features of VC7 not
supported in VC6. To use ATL7, you would need to switch to VS.NET
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> Hello

> I am using WTL version with my VC++ version 6 compiler.  Can I also
use ATL7
> with VC++?  If so where can I download from?  Is it a recommended
move?

> Angus Comber

Sat, 26 Feb 2005 00:26:03 GMT
 ATL7 - can it be used with VC++ version 6?
In fact there _is_ VC 7.0 outside of VS.NET...

--
=====================================
Alexander Nickolov

MVP VC FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq
=====================================

Quote:

> I doubt it would work. AFAIK ATL7 uses some compiler features of VC7 not
> supported in VC6. To use ATL7, you would need to switch to VS.NET
> --
> With best wishes,
>     Igor Tandetnik

> and wrong." H.L. Mencken

> > Hello

> > I am using WTL version with my VC++ version 6 compiler.  Can I also
> use ATL7
> > with VC++?  If so where can I download from?  Is it a recommended
> move?

> > Angus Comber

Sat, 26 Feb 2005 02:31:41 GMT

2. Using version 6 MFC and VC runtimes on a VC.Net project

3. Insert Using ADO/VC++: What am I missing?

4. Using ATL7 automation server in VS 6.0

5. version 6 of MS VC++ and Access 2000 using dao

6. Accessing versions of Access using VC++ & DAO

7. ?? Using VC++ VERSION #1 with Win95??

8. version 6 of MS VC++ and Access 2000 using dao

9. VC++7/ATL7, DoModal fails with Calendar Control

10. VC++.Net Unmanaged c++ attributed deployment with ATL7.0

11. C++ Compiler option for using version 5 under version 6

12. Using new RichEditCtrl 2.0 version in place of the old 1.0 version