Showing one's property pages
Author Message
 Showing one's property pages

I have a control developed in ATL. I want to implement a method "f1" which
when called, should show the control's property pages. Any help ?

-Bhasker.

Mon, 17 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Showing one's property pages

Quote:
>I have a control developed in ATL. I want to implement a method "f1" which
>when called, should show the control's property pages. Any help ?

Try calling:

        DoVerbProperties( NULL, 0 );

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Mon, 17 Feb 2003 19:54:46 GMT

1. Adding property pages dynamically don't show up

2. Showing an ATL object's property page

3. Property Page not Showing in VB

4. Property page does not show underline

5. MSChart show property pages problem

6. How To Show A Dialog Box in a Property Page

7. Property Pages in a Property Page

8. Property Sheet shows first page active

9. Show wait cursor while property page loads verrrrry slowlyyyyy

10. Property page 'help' button

11. accessing one property page from another

12. Disappearing Property Pages - who knows this one!