Tab not working properly in control
Author Message
 Tab not working properly in control

I know this is a bit of a dead horse beating, but some of the solutions
scattered about the Internet haven't worked for me...

I've got an OCX created in VB6 -- it contains some buttons and 2 edit
controls. The control was inserted on a dialog resource in an ATL app. So
far, Tab seems to be the ONLY accelerator not working. Enter, Delete,
Backspace, arrow keys, Home and End all function as expected.

I tried adding some code from The Code Project
( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ), but that didn't
help matters. I also overrode (is that a word?) RunMessageLoop and added
some IsDialogMessage calls, as suggested in an MSKB article. No difference.

Someone suggest calling PreTranslateMessage or TranslateMessage, but I'm a)
not sure where this call would go in my app and b) not sure what exactly I'd
put in there. :^)

Advice appreciated,
greg norz

Sun, 02 Jan 2005 00:01:13 GMT

1. Tab key to tab between controls does not work properly

2. CFile not working properly, can't figure out why (last message not sent properly)

3. MFC OCX control is not working properly

4. Tabs does not work in webbrowser control hosted by CAxWindow in CAxDialogImpl

5. TAB not working when use WbeBrowser control in ATL Dialog

6. Richtext edit box ocx problem with VC. (Tab is not working with control)

7. The Tab Key Do Not Works In MFC Generated Active-X Control Please Help

8. Tab is not working is OCX control--- Urgent....

9. Scroll bars not working properly

10. AtlReportError not working in ATL 7.0 (Injected code doesn't handle ErrorInfo properly)

11. Links not working properly in the Object Browser

12. mouse_event for mouse move is not working properly.