-DCOM Setting -
Author Message
 -DCOM Setting -

Hi All,

i don't know where should i  ask the question.

i want to dcom setting  using some API  instead of going manually setting.
if any one knows
i will  really appreciate him..

DCOM setting done by automatic.so i am looking for some API..

Thanks With Regars
Manoj

Sat, 05 Mar 2005 21:46:45 GMT
 -DCOM Setting -
http://www.iapetus.com/dcom/dcomtool.htm

See the DCOMPERM sample by Michael Nelson packaged as a
COM component.

--
=====================================
Alexander Nickolov

MVP VC FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq
=====================================

Quote:

> Hi All,

> i don't know where should i  ask the question.

> i want to dcom setting  using some API  instead of going manually setting.
> if any one knows
> i will  really appreciate him..

> DCOM setting done by automatic.so i am looking for some API..

> Thanks With Regars
> Manoj

Sun, 06 Mar 2005 01:37:54 GMT
 -DCOM Setting -
Hi ,

Thanks ..i think this site is not for my requirement..

Regards
Manoj

http://www.iapetus.com/dcom/dcomtool.htm

See the DCOMPERM sample by Michael Nelson packaged as a
COM component.

--
=====================================
Alexander Nickolov
Microsoft MVP [VC], MCSD

MVP VC FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq
=====================================

Quote:
> Hi All,

> i don't know where should i  ask the question.

> i want to dcom setting  using some API  instead of going manually setting.
> if any one knows
> i will  really appreciate him..

> DCOM setting done by automatic.so i am looking for some API..

> Thanks With Regars
> Manoj

Sun, 06 Mar 2005 22:05:07 GMT

1. DCOM settings through programmatically

2. Help: How to set COM/DCOM security?

3. Setting DCOM access rights programmatically from component

4. Can't Get DCOM working even with DCOMcnfg settings

5. Setting DCOM Permissions Programmatically...

6. Setting DCOM attributes

7. Settings|System (tab)|Regional Settings | Region setting other than English (US) causes problem in VarBstrFromDate

8. Program to set up internet settings

9. VC++ project setting -> settings for

10. color setting and font settings

11. Problem setting Additional Include Directories (in Project Settings)

12. writing project settings and directory settings to file