Find out when in design mode
Author Message
 Find out when in design mode

Hello all,

I have this ATL project that is an ActiveX component. I would like to draw
on the screen when the component is in design mode, but not in release mode.
How exactly would this go?
By design mode, I mean the mode in Visual Basic where one can move the
objects around.

Thanks,
J.

Tue, 21 Sep 2004 01:40:39 GMT
 Find out when in design mode
GetAmbientProperty(USER_MODE )

Mike

Quote:
> Hello all,

> I have this ATL project that is an ActiveX component. I would like to draw
> on the screen when the component is in design mode, but not in release
mode.
> How exactly would this go?
> By design mode, I mean the mode in visual basic where one can move the
> objects around.

> Thanks,
> J.

Mon, 20 Sep 2004 15:39:45 GMT
 Find out when in design mode
CComControl::GetAmbientUserMode
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> GetAmbientProperty(USER_MODE )

> Mike

> > Hello all,

> > I have this ATL project that is an ActiveX component. I would like
to draw
> > on the screen when the component is in design mode, but not in
release
> mode.
> > How exactly would this go?
> > By design mode, I mean the mode in visual basic where one can move
the
> > objects around.

> > Thanks,
> > J.

Tue, 21 Sep 2004 03:27:43 GMT

1. #if for design mode vs. run mode

2. Cant find find AFX resource in debug mode

3. Cant find find AFX resource in debug mode

4. design mode redraw

5. WYSIWYG - Design Mode

6. problem binding to assembly when entering design mode

7. Is my form in design mode

8. design mode?

9. ActiveX Resizing and drawing in design mode.

10. Problems of use control in Design mode

11. IPicture and Printing/Design Mode problems

12. The button-based control is not visible in design mode