Control's ID
Author Message
 Control's ID

When I read the .rgs file and saw some lines like:
VirCom.TestObject.1 = s 'Test Object'

Can I regard the right-side string as the value ProgID?  I also saw that the
string was shown up in the "Insert Control" dialog box of ActiveX Control
Test Container.  Is there any explanation for this?  Thanks.

Fri, 03 Dec 2004 12:11:19 GMT
 Control's ID
VirCom.TestObject.1 is a ProgID intended for use in the programs. 'Test
Object' is a textual description intended for human reader.
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> When I read the .rgs file and saw some lines like:
> VirCom.TestObject.1 = s 'Test Object'

> Can I regard the right-side string as the value ProgID?  I also saw
that the
> string was shown up in the "Insert Control" dialog box of ActiveX
Control
> Test Container.  Is there any explanation for this?  Thanks.

Fri, 03 Dec 2004 22:58:28 GMT

1. Class Wizard - Missing Control ID's

2. Newbie - Control ID's not showing on member variables tab

3. mapping many control ID's to the same function

4. Find a control type base on it's ID in dialogbox

5. Controls ID's in a CFileDialog

6. Control ID's in a CFileDialog

7. Control ID's

8. Resource ID doesn't associate with control

9. Hook/Callback funtion or Dialog Id/Control Id

10. IDataConvert - 'CLSID_OLEDB_CONVERSIONLIBRARY' - undeclared id

11. What's the ID's name?

12. control ID for dynamic created control and menu item