ATL ActiveX control dropping events
Author Message
 ATL ActiveX control dropping events

Hi,

I've got a small activex control thats a button and has messagehandlers for
WM_LBUTTONDOWN and WM_LBUTTONUP

these seem to work well, except for on some occassions the down event never
gets caught.

this may cause problems down the line and i'm trying to figure out why.

if anyone's seen anything like this let me know, i'll be trudging through
the code.

danke,

marc

Sat, 10 Jul 2004 03:59:01 GMT

1. ATL ActiveX Control Event not firing in IE?

2. ATL ActiveX Control hosting code fails to initialize ActiveX Controls on Win9x

3. ATL DLL event sink with a VB ActiveX DLL event source

4. Please Help (ActiveX ---OLEDrag & Drop Event)

5. Please Help (ActiveX ---OLEDrag & Drop Event)

6. Handling ActiveX control events without an ActiveX container

7. Please Help (ActiveX ---OLEDrag & Drop Event)

8. Please Help (ActiveX ---OLEDrag & Drop Event)

9. Drag/Drop in ActiveX with ATL/MFC

10. Drag/Drop in ActiveX with ATL/MFC

11. ATL ActiveX hosting (ATL Compisite Control)

12. Controlling an event of an ActiveX control