#pragma push_macro??
Author Message
 #pragma push_macro??

Have you noticed the following constructs in AtlBase.h?
#pragma push_macro("new")
#pragma pop_macro("new")

It is clear what they are for but I have found no documentation...

Regards, Jan

--

Jan Bares
(remove no.spam from my email address)

Sat, 24 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 #pragma push_macro??

Quote:
>Have you noticed the following constructs in AtlBase.h?
>#pragma push_macro("new")
>#pragma pop_macro("new")

>It is clear what they are for but I have found no documentation...

Jan,

They are documented in the MSDN supplied with VS .Net B1.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Sat, 24 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. pragma pack(1) affects alignment outside the scope of the pragma

2. #pragma directive to link .RES file (like #pragma comment(lib,"...") for .RES files) ???

3. What is the scope of #pragma unmanaged/managed

4. pragma's member and nomember_alignment

5. Difference between __nogc and #pragma unmanaged

6. #pragma once and #ifndef/#endif

7. pragma to define function mimicry?

8. need c99 examples of complex and pragma STDC

9. Etymology of "pragma"?

10. Pragma Directive Example

11. #pragma _CRI ivdep - HELP PLEASE

12. C# analog to C++ #pragma