Hosting ATL control in ATL app
Author Message
 Hosting ATL control in ATL app

Hi

I am trying to host an ActiveX GIF control inside my dialog box. It shows up
fine in design view, doesn't show up in runtime on Win95 (tested on 3
machines), but it works fine on Win2000.

I have tried GIF controls from 2 vendors (AniGIF was one of them). Both were
written using ATL.

I have derived from CAfxDialogImpl

I have also used a TCP control (not visible at runtime) from another vendor
and it works fine on Win95.

Does anyone have an example of using an ATL ActiveX control that is visible
at runtime from within an ATL app?

Thanks

Andrew

Fri, 09 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ATL ActiveX hosting (ATL Compisite Control)

2. ATL ActiveX Control hosting code fails to initialize ActiveX Controls on Win9x

3. ATL COM - Passing ATL COM classes through another ATL COM class in the same app

4. Windowless ActiveX control hosting with ATL

5. Hosting ATL Composite Control with CAxDialog run-time

6. Problem Hosting ActiveX Controls Using ATL AXHost (CAxWindow2) using VC7

7. Hosting the WebBrowser Control using Visual C++/ATL does not work

8. Hosting ActiveX Control in ATL property page

9. Hosting IWebBrowser2 in ATL Composite control

10. Hosting WebBrowser control in ATL CAxWindow

11. Howto make the data of one ATL control to other ATL controls

12. Hosting ActiveX with ATL problem