how to input/output selfdefined struct type array?
Author Message
 how to input/output selfdefined struct type array?

My project needs pass struct type.but my
com compenet in STA work well,in MTA pass out bad values,who can mail to me
some sample about struct type or struct array.

2003-1-18

Wed, 06 Jul 2005 11:55:53 GMT
 how to input/output selfdefined struct type array?
See items 4 and 5 in the COM/ATL FAQ in my signature.

--
=====================================
Alexander Nickolov

MVP VC FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq
=====================================

Quote:

> My project needs pass struct type.but my
> com compenet in STA work well,in MTA pass out bad values,who can mail to me
> some sample about struct type or struct array.

> 2003-1-18

Sun, 10 Jul 2005 07:06:34 GMT

1. input, output, input/output parameters?????

2. input/output of structs

3. function with array input/output

4. array of structs as output parameters to ATL dll interfaces

5. array of structs as output parameters to ATL dll interfaces

6. array of structs as output parameters to ATL dll interfaces

7. cast pointer to struct to pointer to type of first member of struct

8. QUESTION: Type casting between struct A superset of struct B

9. Problem with struct/array inside a struct using fread/fwrite

10. struct.array works - struct->pointer not

11. Initialisation of structs containing arrays of structs...?

12. native dll calling with structs containing arrays of nested structs