Database in a COM ATL component
Author Message
 Database in a COM ATL component

How do I work with DataBases (send SQL statements and receiving recordset
and etc)
in COM/ATL projects?

Is there a standart interface to be used?

--
Felipe Suslik
PRIMA - Desenvolvimento

Tue, 28 Oct 2003 03:29:42 GMT
 Database in a COM ATL component
Take a look at Article ID: Q186387

Steven Szelei

Quote:
> How do I work with DataBases (send SQL statements and receiving recordset
> and etc)
> in COM/ATL projects?

> Is there a standart interface to be used?

> --
> Felipe Suslik
> PRIMA - Desenvolvimento

Tue, 28 Oct 2003 04:33:16 GMT

1. ATL COM - Passing ATL COM classes through another ATL COM class in the same app

2. Problem converting VC6 ATL component to a .NET 2003 VC ATL component

3. Re-use ATL GUI component in another ATL GUI component

4. ATL Components for Database Access

5. Using CDaoDatabase/CDaoRecordset from inside an ATL/MFC COM Component

6. ATL COM component is giving a list of problems

7. VC++/ATL COM ASP component thread problem.

8. Passing a 2D SafeArray from VB client to ATL COM component

9. creating com+ component using atl smartptr

10. Popularity ATL 7 COM component?

11. ATL COM component instanciation

12. COM/ATL component without a factory class