importlib question
Author Message
 importlib question

Does anyone know where importlib will look for the libs? Is it only in the
project directory? system32?

I have tried adding/removing directory from my Tools | Options | Directories
Tab but haven't been able to figure this out.

Thanks in advance,
Dave White
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 17 Feb 2004 02:52:04 GMT
 importlib question
I belive In the VC98 folder under the MSDev install.
<MsDev>\VC98\ATL
Quote:

> Does anyone know where importlib will look for the libs? Is it only in the
> project directory? system32?

> I have tried adding/removing directory from my Tools | Options | Directories
> Tab but haven't been able to figure this out.

> Thanks in advance,
> Dave White
> http://www.slb.com

Tue, 17 Feb 2004 03:00:11 GMT
 importlib question
Sorry,
<MsDev>\VC98\LIB
Quote:

> Does anyone know where importlib will look for the libs? Is it only in the
> project directory? system32?

> I have tried adding/removing directory from my Tools | Options | Directories
> Tab but haven't been able to figure this out.

> Thanks in advance,
> Dave White
> http://www.slb.com

Tue, 17 Feb 2004 03:01:09 GMT
 importlib question

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 importlib question
Your LIB includes. (There's one in Tools|Options|Directories in the IDE)
Quote:

> Does anyone know where importlib will look for the libs? Is it only in the
> project directory? system32?

> I have tried adding/removing directory from my Tools | Options | Directories
> Tab but haven't been able to figure this out.

> Thanks in advance,
> Dave White
> http://www.slb.com

Tue, 17 Feb 2004 03:02:04 GMT
 importlib question
I don't think that the Tools | Options | Directories have any effect on the
midl compiler search paths.
If you look at all (?) IDL, you'll see a << importlib("stdole32.tlb") >> in
the library section. This file, on my machine, is only located in
c:\winnt\system32, and the compiler will find this file even if I remove all
references to c:\winnt\system32 from my Directories information.

Thanks again,
Dave White
http://www.slb.com

Quote:
> Your LIB includes. (There's one in Tools|Options|Directories in the IDE)

> > Does anyone know where importlib will look for the libs? Is it only in
the
> > project directory? system32?

> > I have tried adding/removing directory from my Tools | Options |
Directories
> > Tab but haven't been able to figure this out.

> > Thanks in advance,
> > Dave White
> > http://www.slb.com

Tue, 17 Feb 2004 03:52:50 GMT

1. VC++ 7 / ATL / importlib / msxml4

2. Difference in #import, #importlib, #include

3. Use of importlib

4. importlib problem with Visual C++ 6

5. ATL, importlib attribute, library attribute, ADO

6. VC++ 7 / ATL / importlib / msxml4

7. importlib does not import enum type

8. HELP Using Enums through importlib???

9. i can't use types from another tlb using importlib

10. How to importlib msvbvm60.dll\3

11. importlib "stdole32.tlb":???

12. name of library specified in importlib() not apearing as nemaspace prefix in generated header