Help with radmin32.dll
Author Message
 Help with radmin32.dll

Help....

        After much toying around with the KB article Q159498 and the radmin32.dll
(annoying differences between lstrcpynw and lstrcpyna) I managed to
retrieve all user ID's in a domain...  However, when I tried to release the
memory with

Sun, 13 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help with radmin32.dll
(Sorry about the last post...  Here is the entire textr)

        After much toying around with the KB article Q159498 and the radmin32.dll
(annoying differences between lstrcpynw and lstrcpyna) I managed to
retrieve all user ID's in a domain in both Windows95 and Windows NT (using
NetApi32.dll)...
However, when I tried to release the memory in Windows 95 with

Result = NetAPIBufferFree95(BufPtr)

I recieved an error stating that the Function I was calling was not in the
dll...  The definition I
used was

Private Declare Function NetAPIBufferFree95 Lib "radmin32.dll" Alias _
  "NetAPIBufferFree" (ByVal Ptr As Long) As Long

Looking (with QuickView) at the .dll there appears to be an entry for
NetAPIBufferFree...  What
am I doing wrong...  My code is working fine now, but there has to be a
memory leak if I'm not
freeing the buffer...

Any help would be appreciated...

(If you could cc me when you post that would be much appreciated as well)

Kris Erickson

Sun, 13 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. RADMIN32.DLL....Help.

2. Hack Undocumented RADMIN32.DLL?

3. NetFileEnum - radmin32.dll

4. LookupAccountSID in radmin32.dll on Win9x

5. RADMIN32.DLL

6. radmin32.dll info req.

7. NetFileEnum - radmin32.dll

8. API.TXT for radmin32.dll

9. radmin32.dll ifo req.

10. Documentation for radmin32.dll

11. Radmin32.dll and Rlocal32.dll work on Win9x and VB?

12. DLL DLL DLL DLL DLL DLL