Detecting which nt groups I belong too with .net
Author Message
 Detecting which nt groups I belong too with .net

Greetings; I am look for a way to scan a PDC and detect which groups a
user belongs too.  If i already know the groups I can use the Security
principle; how do I find out with dot net the groups the user belongs
to if I don't know the group names?

Sat, 02 Oct 2004 22:36:03 GMT

1. user belong to NT group

2. Find whether current user belongs to NT group

3. Enumerate users and groups that belong to a group

4. To which groups does a user belong

5. Getting the Group a User belongs to?

6. Is there a way to determine what groups a user belongs to

7. Checking to see to which group a user belongs

8. getting the groups a user belongs in

9. How to enumerate Groups belonging to....??

10. User belongs to group

11. How to quickly enumerating all groups a user belongs to

12. ISAPI Q: determine groups user belongs to???