VB Apps as Win95 Services
Author Message
 VB Apps as Win95 Services

I'd like to run a VB5 App as a service in Windows 95.  I know that adding
the exe to the RunServices entry will do just that, but when the user logs
off, the service shuts down.

The only reference I can find to this in the KnowledgeBase articles is AID:
Q125714, which talks about a function called RegisterServiceProcess.  I
don't understand how it should be used to set up the service.

Can someone please help?  Some code would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in
advance.

Trevor Braun
Dept. National Defence Canada
WTIS Squadron

Sat, 24 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Win95 app as service??

2. Warning message when creating Excel object from Vb App when app is running as a service

3. VB app with no entry on Win95 Task bar in VB

4. Running a VB EXE as a Win95 Service

5. VB app works on WIN95 not NT?

6. SQLSetConnectAttr failed in VB 6.0 app on Win95

7. VB Apps in Win95/WinNT

8. Install VB app. on Win95

9. VB app at Logon Works WinNT not Win95

10. launching Win95 shell from VB app

11. Creating Shortcuts (Shell Links) in Win95 with a VB app

12. VB 3 App causes out of mem error in Win95