Internet and Windows Settings
Author Message
 Internet and Windows Settings

Can somebody tell me how I can change the windows settings with VB 4.0 en
how I can connect to the internet and retreive information from the TCP/IP
network

Mon, 16 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. help with setting up dial-up connection and internet tcp/ip settings through vbasic 4.0

2. help with setting up dial-up connection and internet tcp/ip settings through vbasic 4.0

3. help with setting up dial-up connection and internet tcp/ip settings through vbasic 4.0

4. programmaticly reading internet-account settings in OL2K

5. call internet settings

6. Internet Explorer Registry Settings

7. Setting up Inet Internet Tranfer Control - FTP for Passive Transfer

8. Using Proxy settings with Internet Transfer Control

9. Changing Internet Explorer Security Settings

10. Setting up a Win95 Internet Connection in VB

11. Possible to check Internet Explorer setting ?

12. How to get round internet explorer setting