function NetShareAdd parameters
Author Message
 function NetShareAdd parameters

I'm trying to share directories by software. (Visual Basic). I'm looking for
an example of use of the NetShareAdd function under Visual Basic 5.0. I know
the C declaration of this function but I have some problems to interface it
in Visual Basic.

Sun, 11 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 function NetShareAdd parameters
Hi Alain --

Quote:
>I'm trying to share directories by software. (Visual Basic). I'm looking for
>an example of use of the NetShareAdd function under Visual Basic 5.0. I know
>the C declaration of this function but I have some problems to interface it
>in Visual Basic.

I don't have an example handy, but the important thing to remember about the NetXXX
functions is to insure your strings are passed as Unicode.  Best way to do this is to
pass byte arrays instead.  If you're still having troubles, post what you got, and
someone will pick it apart.

Later...   Karl

Fri, 23 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. function NetShareAdd parameters