Firewall issue
Author Message
 Firewall issue

Between my client application and the TCP/IP server is a Proxy Server
(squid) at which level I have to "give" a valid user ID / Password.
Is there anyway I can achieve the authentification-task using VB6?
Thanks for your help.

Patrick

Fri, 21 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. any vb odbc through a firewall issues

2. Database connection without firewall issues

3. ADO over internet - firewall issues?

4. Office XP Mail Merge issue Insertdatabase issue and problems with copying a macro

5. Issue 6 and Issue 7 fanzine notes

6. BASIX Fanzine Issue 9 **NEW ISSUE** - basix09.txt (1/1)

7. Connection Via a Firewall

8. HELP : Connecting VB.NET TCP Socket across a Firewall

9. Detecting Internet Connection Firewall

10. Creating a Firewall??

11. Firewall/Ip Address problem

12. Firewall