Enumerating resources - memory leak
Author Message
 Enumerating resources - memory leak

How do I unload the functions from the memory.  Every time I am enumerating
network resources ( WNetOpenEnum)  the app keeps about 50K loaded in the
memory.  How do I unload it after I am done with it?  WNetCloseEnum does
not do that...

Thank you
Vladimir

Wed, 14 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Enumerating resources - memory leak

I think you will need to use GlobalAlloc() and GlobalFree() to allocate and
release memory for the returned data.

Rob Agnew
TeamSoft Pty Ltd
http://www.teamsoft.com.au

Quote:

>How do I unload the functions from the memory.  Every time I am enumerating
>network resources ( WNetOpenEnum)  the app keeps about 50K loaded in the
>memory.  How do I unload it after I am done with it?  WNetCloseEnum does
>not do that...

>Thank you
>Vladimir

Fri, 16 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Memory Leaks/Resource Leaks

2. Memory Leaks / Resource Problems

3. Memory leak when I enumerate network resources....probably very elementary questions....

4. OLE Automation Problems - MEMORY HOG (Memory Leak?)

5. memory leak in vitual memory

6. memory leak on vitual memory

7. Memory Leak -- Out of Memory

8. ADO Memory Leak results in out of memory

9. MEMORY Resources - GDI TOO HIGH - OUT OF MEMORY

10. MEMORY Resources - GDI TOO HIGH - OUT OF MEMORY

11. GDI resources leaking with Access97

12. Image resource leak