Information on TAPI with VB, Help me.....
Author Message
 Information on TAPI with VB, Help me.....

Hello!!! Everything Well?

I am needing with urgency of information on TAPI, more specifically how to
execute sound files (wave,midi, etc...), I already got to do connections but
still lack the part of executing these sound files, would like somebody to
help me, if somebody has some example please done in Visual Basic he/she
sends me...

Fri, 21 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Information on TAPI with VB, Help me.....

Quote:
> ... I am needing with urgency of information on TAPI, more specifically how to
> execute sound files (wave,midi, etc...), I already got to do connections but
> still lack the part of executing these sound files,...

try using the multimedia control (mmcontrol)

hth
--
Ray (will hack java for food) http://home.pacbell.net/rtayek/
hate spam? http://samspade.org/ssw/

Sat, 22 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Information on TAPI with VB, Help me.....

2. Information on TAPI with VB, Help me.....

3. Information on TAPI with VB, Help me.....

4. TAPI Information

5. TAPI Information

6. TAPI: how to play wave files in TAPI?

7. Sample TAPI Calls or TAPI Function Reference

8. Access to Security Token (SID) Information with VB EE (GroupMembership Information)

9. Please Help re Code OK in VBA, not in VB re Workgroup Information File

10. Creating HTML Help Files for VB apps with Context information

11. Help: Saving information in VB application

12. TAPI VB Modem