Winsock API Help Needed!!!
Author Message
 Winsock API Help Needed!!!

Hi,

I'm creating an app that uses Winsock... I never worked with the Winsock
API!!!! I just worked with the MSWinsock Control... Anyone know or have a
good text on Winsock API? Or a website concerning the Winsock API?

Thanks...

Sun, 25 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. I need help with VB and winsock API's

2. I need help with VB and winsock APIs

3. VB Winsock API samples needed BADLY, PLEASE HELP

4. Need help in finding winsock api for 16 bit

5. VB Winsock API samples needed BADLY, PLEASE HELP

6. need help with winsock api

7. Need help finding winsock api refernce materials

8. need VB example for winsock API

9. Winsock API Declares - wsock32.dll NEEDED

10. Winsock API Declares - wsock32.dll NEEDED

11. Winsock API Declares - wsock32.dll NEEDED

12. Winsock API Declares - wsock32.dll NEEDED