List of all mapped drives on Remote Machine
Author Message
 List of all mapped drives on Remote Machine

Could someone please point me in a direction so I can get a list of all
mapped drives on a remote machine using vb.

The persistent connections regsitry folder holds what I want, but I don't
know how to get it.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Mike

Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. MAPPING A DRIVE ON A REMOTE MACHINE

2. Map network drive on NT machine

3. Cannot run remote commands from mapped drives.

4. mapping remote systems as network drives

5. Mapping Remote Drives via VB-Code ?

6. QUERY A Remote Machine's Drive Mappings?

7. QUERY A Remote Machine's Drive Mappings?

8. Find File List in another server's subdirectory without mapping drive

9. List ACLs of a Remote Machine

10. Killing a process on a list of remote machines

11. List of running processes on remote machine

12. Getting the List of IP addresses for a remote machine