help with ping please
Author Message
 help with ping please

hi all:
    Could someone explain to me how to do a ping in vb? I tried to use
the winsock control but can't figure out how to use it to do a ping.
    thanks. email if not too much trouble please.
yan

Sun, 13 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 help with ping please
Check out VBnet

www.mvps.org/vbnet

--
Ricky

ICQ# 4730537             EGN# 16191
kharjes at dgi dot net
http://www.geocities.com/~howdy

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Please Reply To The Newsgroups

Quote:

>hi all:
>    Could someone explain to me how to do a ping in vb? I tried to use
>the winsock control but can't figure out how to use it to do a ping.
>    thanks. email if not too much trouble please.
>yan

Mon, 14 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

2. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

3. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

4. PING, Is there an API (or other method) to call ping from VB

5. Ping writing ping component voor asp

6. Winsock.dll and PING (Please Read)

7. Design Help PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

8. Please Please PLEASE HELP!!!!!

9. URGENT HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE???

10. Please please please, help me :-)

11. Please, Please, Please I need help working with dates

12. Please, please, please help!!