Help Please NetApi Call
Author Message
 Help Please NetApi Call

could someone of you please provide me with the name of an api call,
that is capable to search the computers in a network?

i'd be gratefull

kai

Thu, 15 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help Please NetApi Call
Take a look back in this group for a note titled 'The list of PCs in a
neighborhood' by HOO.

I posted a reply there that should help (basically you need NetServerEnum -
and it's only available on NT)

Cheers,

Andy

Quote:
>could someone of you please provide me with the name of an api call,
>that is capable to search the computers in a network?

>i'd be gratefull

>kai

Fri, 16 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

2. Please help - Netapi.dll

3. Functions and Calls to NETAPI.DLL???

4. calls to netapi

5. Calling NetUserGetGroups from Netapi.dll for windows 95 using VB4-32

6. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

7. Calling DLL function troubles - please, please help!!!

8. Calling help file from the menu - please help

9. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

10. Help Accessing the NETAPI.DLL

11. NETAPI.DLL Help...

12. Help on NETAPI.DLL?