Help needed!
Author Message
 Help needed!

I do have a SMTP client in VC++ (more of 'C' tho) the GUI is in MFC..are you
still intrested... ?

Quote:

>  Please send me any sample codes of an e-mail client???can i write my own
> e-mail client from vb6........?????how to do itany tips , talks, code

Sun, 13 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help needed!

Is as simply as include MAPI Session and MAPI Message controls in your project and use it. :)

    Faisal Naveed Asif escribi en mensaje ...
    Please send me any sample codes of an e-mail client???
    can i write my own e-mail client from vb6........?????
    how to do it
    any tips , talks, code ...
    thanking u all.

Mon, 14 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help needed!

yes you can

--
Simon Pallister

web: http://kiniki.com.au

Mon, 14 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Rookie needs help clearing the Clipper hurdle (DBase help needed)

2. help, help, help...I'm begging here :-\ RE RE POST simple code help needed

3. HELP HELP HELP, Need help, in IE Control

4. HELP: Need help building a Decisoin tree help proggy

5. Help needed with font and needed *.ttf

6. Help needed with font and needed *.ttf

7. Help needed with font and needed *.ttf

8. HELP: Need help in creating a table from a table within Access

9. please help - need help on identifying last word in document

10. Help needed on getting help

11. help needed for using help.showhelp method

12. Help Help needed Opening Outlook Contacts(public) in VB5