Groups for a User
Author Message
 Groups for a User

Hi folks,

        How can I get the different groups (NT SERVER) for a User. The function
should work under
        VB5 and VB6

Thanks for help
Yves

Sat, 14 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Groups for a User
Download ADSI on www.microsoft.com (W95 & NT).
Quote:
>    How can I get the different groups (NT SERVER) for a User. The function
> should work under
>    VB5 and VB6

Sat, 14 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Groups for a User

Quote:

> How can I get the different groups (NT SERVER) for a User. The function
>should work under VB5 and VB6

Check out the netuser.zip sample at Karl Peterson's site:
http://www.mvps.org/vb/ . Code only works under NT though.

Preston (MCSD)
E.. A.. G.. L.. E.. S, Eagles!
http://www.vais.net/~pwerntz

Sat, 14 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to copy user group to another user?

2. How can I get List of User Groups of specific user

3. How can I get List of User Groups of specific user

4. Adding Groups to a user listbox

5. To which groups does a user belong

6. Determining What Group is a User From

7. Determining What Group is a User From

8. VB4, NT4 - howto delete startmenu groups from all user id's

9. enumerating membership of groups by the user's token

10. changing the primary group of a user?

11. Searching how-to extract groups from NT User Account

12. howto get nt groups for current user