How to assign a letter to an network-drive
Author Message
 How to assign a letter to an network-drive

I just wounder how to assign a letter to an network-drive (already shared).
I need to do this in both 16 and 32-bit windows.

Thank you
//Anders

Wed, 27 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to assign a letter to an network-drive
Check out 'NetUse' on http://www.netfokus.dk/vbadmincode/

Quote:
> I just wounder how to assign a letter to an network-drive (already
shared).
> I need to do this in both 16 and 32-bit windows.

> Thank you
> //Anders

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Determining drive letter assigned to floppy drive?

2. How to assign a drive letter...

3. Converting a network share spec into a path with drive letter

4. Convert a network drive letter to the relative UNC name

5. Convert a network drive letter to the relative UNC name

6. Convert a network drive letter to the relative UNC name

7. Disconnecting assigned network-drive

8. get drive size from network network mapped drives

9. Drive letter driving me crazy!

10. Retrieving drive letter for user's cd-rom drive

11. local drive letter <> drive share name

12. How to get the full path of a network folder assigned to a drive letter?